T R I M is seeking a developer to join their product studio. The ideal candidate will not only love to code, but love to see companies grow from zero to launch.
The T R I M mobile development stack is Swift/Node API / Postgres for most iOS projects. Our ideal candidate is experienced with and comfortable with iOS development for zero-to-version-one products.
T R I M is a product studio, and practitioners of agile development. We have solved enterprise problems through technology for billion dollar corporations, and are passionate about building products for startups through an accelerated co-founder-as-a-service offering. For every project, we form micro teams of one designer, one developer, and one strategist. We've worked with some amazing brands like Mailchimp, Chewy, Spirit Airlines, Patreon, PBS, Red Bull, and PCS Wireless.
We expect our developer candidate to own a consultancy mindset, self-start on product features, and maintain sprint responsibility week-to-week by working closely with product owners and teammates. Our culture is fostered through instituting the importance of the 8 TLC’s (Exercise, Diet, Nature, Service, Relationships, Recreation, Relaxation / Stress Management, and Spiritual Health), and we structure our weekly sprints to include both “inspo days”, as well as paid investment time on Fridays. We are also the “Coolest Office in South Florida” (as named by South Florida Business Journal, 2015), creators of General Provision coworking, and home to Broward’s first coding bootcamp. You can find us headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, but our clients are all over the country.
Here is what you must have:
- 2+ years experience with UIKit (SwiftUI is a plus)
- Experience with Functional Reactive Programming using ReactiveCocoa, ReactiveSwift, RxSwift, or other FRP frameworks
- Experience with design patterns such as MVVM, navigation coordinators
- Can create easy-to-maintain and reusable Swift code
- Agile Development experience
- Familiar with GIT for version control
- Fearless approach to innovation
- The passion and awareness for what is next
- You must love the web, engage socially, and breath mobile.
- You must consider code your craft.
We evaluate our hires in this prioritized order:
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Fit
- Leadership Quality
- Depth of Specialty
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.