Sales Support Specialist
We are growing and looking for a qualified Sales Support Specialist to join our remote work team. Sales is a critical role in our company and a key driver in our success. In this role, you’ll help our company grow by improving sales productivity and marketing results. As a Sales Support Specialist, you are responsible for sales process support, marketing campaign activities, and trying new sales and marketing strategies. You’ll work directly alongside the president. You’ll provide sales support to follow up with interested prospects, create proposals, assist with client onboarding and account management, oversee social media, and manage marketing campaigns.
What Success Looks Like
To be a successful Sales Support Specialist, you must thrive in a fast-paced, remote-work environment where there is non-stop sales and lead generation activity. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy speaking with business owners and all levels of staff. There is always something new in the works to be tested, evaluated, rejected, or adopted in our sales and marketing. Your process, organization, and technology skills will be challenged and must be solid. You must be a collaborator, detail-oriented, and demonstrate discretion and professionalism in handling highly sensitive and confidential Information. Is this you?
- 3+ years’ experience in a Sales Support role.
- College degree.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Support Specialist or Sales Support Associate in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in sales consulting, marketing agency, IT managed services and/or IT cloud industries a plus.
- Experience working with B2B companies between $1M-10M annual revenue desired.
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, DocuSign and CRM.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- 1+ years remote work experience.
- Proactive and takes ownership.
- Comfortable with change in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of staff.
- Strong sense of urgency. Able to move quickly and effectively.
- A learning and coaching approach to working yet able to offer recommendations or take control.
- High integrity, open, self-aware, and genuine.
- Ability to support a corporate culture that is scrappy, team-oriented, and process and results-driven.
- Lifelong learner interested in your own development and able to accept positive input to improve.
- Persuasive and engaging with good listening skills, yet able to hold others accountable, as necessary.
- Decisive balanced with humility. Willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard.
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, a problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels within the team, and with clients and prospects.
A sales support specialist job with KLA Group includes compensation, benefits, a great culture, training, team collaboration, remote work, and a career path to help you succeed! This is a full-time, virtual, remote work position. You do not have to reside in Denver but must reside in the continental United States.
What We Do
KLA Group, based in Denver, is a marketing agency and sales consultancy focused on B2B companies between $1M-85M in annual revenue across North America. We specialize in lead generation, consultative selling, and sales hiring readiness. We consult and train in sales and marketing, as well as create and implement lead generation campaigns.