C# .NET Full Stack Engineer
We are seeking a full-time full-stack engineer with 6+ years of experience building enterprise-scale, production-ready, applications. This is a high visibility product team where you will get a chance to positively impact customer experience in the automotive enthusiast and insurance industry. As part of our team, you will play a vital role in accelerating the digital transformation of our client's products. You will work side-by-side with them, identifying and solving difficult challenges from a truly customer-first perspective.
The role will be fully remote with working hours of +/- 2 hours of EST.
- Ability to function as a thought-leader and take ownership of work items and help cultivate new ones with a Product-first mindset*
- RESTful API concepts and implementation patterns.*
- A strong understanding of the .Net ecosystem.*
- Experience in Domain-Driven Design and Enterprise Integration Patterns.*
- Confident communicator with both clients and colleagues*
- Have a passion for production and dedication to delivery.*
- Complex SQL skills (T-SQL scripts, SQL trigger)
- .NET framework (4.5 or higher)
- C#, Java, or equivalent OO language
To thrive as a member of our team, you must:
- Operate with an ownership mentality by taking initiative, being resourceful, and executing with passion
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work early hours to communicate with our development teams in North America and South America
- Be a quick learner and be passionate about learning
- Embody creativity, be honest, humble, mature, committed, and cultivate a positive culture
SUPERFORMULA is a modern digital product studio. Lovingly crafting world-class products through experience, design, and engineering for top brands around the world. Every platform. Every device.
We are a global team with plenty of enterprise and startup experience. A mix of analysts, creatives, strategists, technologists, and engineers. Currently situated in SEA, NYC, PDX, CHI, ATX, LAX, and S.America.
Executing products in all digital touch-points and ecosystems. We're working primarily in the hospitality and automotive industries and have growing products with aggressive and challenging roadmaps.
We support and encourage remote working environments as we support asynchronous communication and collaboration.
- Brand new gear!
- Ability to work remote!
- Full health benefits
- Plenty of vacation time
- Workactions are being planned!
- Surrounded by gurus, like yourself!